At Dinolingo, we strive to deliver high-quality voice-over content for our language-learning programs. We have specific requirements to ensure the best possible voice-over recordings. Here are some guidelines for voice-over quality:
1. Clarity and Pronunciation: The voice-over artist should have clear and articulate pronunciation, with a good understanding of the language being recorded. Pronunciation accuracy is crucial for young learners to develop correct language skills.
2. Tone and Expression: The voice-over should be engaging and expressive, capturing the attention of children and creating an enjoyable learning experience. The tone should be friendly, warm, and suited to the target age group.
3. Fluency and Natural Flow: The voice-over should be delivered with a natural flow, avoiding unnatural pauses or hesitations. Fluent delivery enhances comprehension and makes the content more accessible to young learners.
4. Age Appropriateness: The voice-over should be age-appropriate, matching the intended audience of our language-learning programs. The tone, pace, and overall delivery should resonate with the target age range.
5. Professional Audio Quality: The voice-over recordings should be of high audio quality, free from background noise, distortions, or other audio artifacts. Clear and crisp audio ensures optimal learning experiences for children. We only accept files recorded in Hz: 44,100 and above.
6. Cultural Sensitivity: The voice-over artist should be mindful of cultural sensitivities and accurately reflect the intended cultural context of the language being recorded. This helps provide a culturally rich and authentic language-learning experience.
7. Mp3 files: We require voice-over artists to provide easily editable MP3 files. The audio should be recorded in short segments, either word by word or sentence by sentence. Each file should be named appropriately, indicating the language and the corresponding number of the word or sentence. This naming convention helps streamline the editing process and ensures efficient integration of the voice-over into our language-learning programs. We do not accept wav or aiff files.
8. Delivery: To facilitate the submission of voice files, we provide a convenient Dropbox folder where you can simply drag and drop all your recordings. Alternatively, we also accept files through Google Drive or file-sharing websites like “WeTransfer.” Our aim is to make the process as seamless as possible for our voice-over artists, ensuring efficient and secure file transfer for timely project completion.
At Dinolingo, we value the contributions of talented voice-over artists who can meet these quality requirements and bring our language-learning content to life. Thank you.