DinoLingo 1.0 and 2.0 was built on WordPress membership plugins.
DinoLingo 3.0 (release Spring 2021) was coded in:
|FRONTEND||Angular, TS, NGRX|
NodeJs, Express.js, MySql, Sequelize
|IOS APP||xCode (Language: Swift)|
|ANDROID APP||Studio (Language: Kotlin)|
AWS Amazon cloud services used.
- Amazon CloudFront is a fast content delivery network (CDN)
- Amazon CloudWatch is a monitoring and observability service built for DevOps engineers
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) is a web service that provides secure, resizable compute capacity in the cloud
- Elastic Load Balancing automatically distributes incoming application traffic across multiple targets
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS) makes it easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud
- Amazon Route 53 is a highly available and scalable cloud Domain Name System (DNS) web service
- Amazon Simple Storage Service is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance
GitLab CI / CD (Continuous integration and continuous delivery)
We agreed to include even more new technologies; such as terraform, docker, kybernetes and auto scaling.
Additional 3rd party services we use:
- Google Cloud
- G suite
- Adobe CS
- Amerisoft -video
- Neuxpower – pdf
- Switch – Audio
- Shutterstock, Fotolia, Animfact, Dig.juice, Envato