1- The first letter should be capital, the rest is lower case.
(Unless, there is a rule against it in that language).
- The bear is sleeping: El oso esta durmiendo
- A horse is running: Un caballo esta corriendo
2- Some words, phrases may have more than one translation, in that case.
- Please use the most common word or phrase that children can understand easily.
- Please use the word or phrase that taught at schools. Stay away from regional words and expressions.
3- If a phrase or a sentence is English language specific like an idiom or an expression, please do not translate it instead use the equivalent version of the language you’re translating to.
- Cutting corners
- Once upon a time
- It was raining like cats and dogs, etc…